Sunday, February 22, 2009

Death to Speechlessness

The interwebs - home to a whole variety of pretty, ugly, fat and just plain uncanny delinquents who compose themselves as something they are not. Or maybe something that they really are, that they are unable to share with the the oh-so bland world of real.

Indeed, I succumbed to the the alluring concept of blogging, but everything both within and without existence will eventuate, no matter how contrary it may be.

I'll blog to compensate for the lack of my vocal use in the real world. Speaking is a tiresome, troublesome chore that I prefer to avoid in under most circumstances, as I prefer the way of the mind. Let that, in conjunction with my fingers, do the talking for me. Let us mull our thoughts over before venting them in everyone's faces.

The internet can reveal the true intelligence and nature of those who wish to utilize it. I'll admit to my crime now - I am a coward. But all I'm doing then is confessing to a crime which everyone is guilty of. We'll take ourselves, and then be thrown into the depths of our very own arrogance and self hate, just to make us seem stronger than other users of the internet. The following day, we may see the very person to whom we were so unforgivably cruel and put on a charade, as if no misdemeanor occurred in the first place. We all let ourselves succumb to it at some point, whether we realise it or not.

The mind is only complex if you make it so. The mind will fit to shape the mould that we set for it. Despite this, don't tell me to 'keep it simple, stupid' because the complexity is what allows any piece of existence to be worth anyone's interest.

Our curiosity is what compels us to move forward in this life of seeming pointlessness. The internet allows us to share the contents of our inquisitive minds with each other, which gives us the ability to move forth in reality as a whole.

Costumus

5 comments:

  1. 1/ HI
    2/ You basically said you cbf to talk??
    you freakin' lazy
    3/ You like the word succumb *avoids boy joke*
    4/ Agreed

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)HEY
    2) It's not that I'm not bothered to talk, I just find it hard to do so. Mind works quickly, mouth not so much.
    3)I used it how many times? Twice? I like the word 'curiosity' a lot more.
    4) There is no appropriate reply that comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE:
    I don't use the templates from blogger.
    I use my own HTML code
    I reverted to "classical" mode thing.
    and yeh.
    basically I changed the coding a bit (to make it what it is at the moment)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charith.

    You blog whore.
    Gosh don't you know plagiarism is a crime.
    Blog war commence.
    Charith blog terminated.
    Credibility ceased.

    Die monkey swirling head man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terribly sorry to be a bother, honey, but I don't find this to be a form of plagiarism.

    I happened to stumble upon your blog to which to so kindly and publicly provided a URL.
    I felt inspired by your observations and decided to start my own.

    It is here that I would like to point out that I do not use the same subject matter as you, and even if I did, I would speak of it in an alternate manner to that which you have used.

    Admittedly, I used the same template as you, for the simple reason that it was the only acceptable one suiting my tastes, but nevertheless I have changed it.

    ReplyDelete